We love what we do but we need help.
Will you help us help them?
How You Can Help
- PayPal – [email protected]
- Send a Check:
Beach Dog Rescue
PO Box 273
Rangeley, Maine 04970
Gift Amount Ideas
- Sponsor a dog at the rescue for a month $50
- Spay or neuter a street dog $20
- Vaccinate a street dog $10
- Flea/tick treatment or de-wormer $10
- Treat a dog to their very own bed $40
- Give a toy $5
Wish List (If You’re Traveling to Costa Maya / the Town of Mahahual)
- NexGard, Bravecto, Simparica
- Panacur (dewormer)
- Dog/puppy vitamin drops/gel
- Nylabones, tennis balls
- Crates – hard plastic and soft for travel
- Dog and puppy food – canned and dry
- Collars, leashes & tie outs
- Elevated Dog Beds
**Please e-mail us for drop off locations**
Be a Flight Volunteer/Escort
Often we have rescues in the US and Canada waiting to take our dogs. Escorting a dog on a flight is easy and totally free for you. We meet you at Cancun airport with a dog, a crate and the necessary paperwork. We help you check in, get the dog through customs and onto your flight. You simply pick up the pup with your luggage when you land, and the receiving rescue will meet you at baggage. It’s an amazing gift to give a homeless dog. We do have to make reservations, so advance notice is helpful. Let us know where you’re flying, and we’ll check to see if we have a rescue in the area.
Take a Vacation and ADOPT a Dog
We make it easy! We’re located near the town of Mahahual and the Costa Maya cruise ship port. These are great places to vacation, but if you’re not up for a 5-hour drive from Cancun, we are happy to meet you at the airport with your new pup.